Day 1: Cochin - Munnar
On your arrival at the Cochin Airport/ Railway Station our representative will receive you and transfer to Munnar. On the way to Munnar visit Cheyyappara waterfalls. Spend the day at leisure. Overnight stay is arranged in Munnar.
Day 2: Munnar
Spend the day with local sightseeing. Situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundale, Munnar is 1600 Meter above sea level. Munnar was once the summer resort of the British government in South India. Local sightseeing of Munnar includes visit to Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake and Echo point. Afternoon proceed to Rajamalai were the rarest species of mountain goat, "Nilgiri Thars", can be spotted. Overnight stay is arranged at Munnar.
Day 3: Thekkady
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Thekkady, on arrival check into the hotel. Proceed for the sightseeing tour of Thekkady - one of the world's most fascinating wild life reserves. The Periyar wild life sanctuary in Thekkady is spread across 777 sq km of which 360 sq km is thick ever green forest. Noted for its geomorphology, diversity of wild life and scenic beauty, the sanctuary was declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. Optional activities like Boating at Periyar Lake, Spice Plantation visit, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant Ride can be done at an extra cost. Overnight stay is arranged in Thekkady.
Day 4: Alleppey (Houseboat)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Alleppey. This is a quaint town flanked by the Arabian Sea in the west and has a vast network of lakes, lagoons and freshwater rivers criss-crossing it. Alleppey is an important backwater destination attracting several thousand foreign tourists every year and is also famous for its boat races, beaches, marine products and coir industry. Check into the houseboat on arrival (check in time 1.00 pm). Enjoy the day with a backwater cruise on the Vembanad Lake. Overnight stay is on the houseboat.
Day 5: Alleppey - Cochin Drop
After breakfast, checkout from the Houseboat. Drop at Cochin Airport/ Railway Station.
Day 06 - Alleppey - Cochin Departure
After breakfast proceed to airport /railway station and depart.
|Nights||Place||Hotels||Room Category||Meal Plan|
|2||Munnar||Birds Valley||Honeymoon Cottage||CPAI|
|1||Thekkady||Jungle Park||Jungle View Deluxe||CPAI|
|1||Alleppey||A/c Deluxe Houseboat||Honeymoon Cruise||CPAI|
|Munnar(1st day):||Badam Milk, Homemade Chocolates, Candle Light Dinner & Flower bed Decoration|
|Alleppey:||Honeymoon Cake & Flowerbed Decoration|
- 1. Accommodation for 01 Double Room (02 Adult)
- 2. Meal Plans as mentioned in above all hotels.
- 3. All Taxes
- 4. All Transfers & Sightseeing by A/c Indica
- 5. All toll, tax, parking, drivers Bata & Fuel Cost.
- 1. Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- 2. Package do not include entry fees to monuments and places
- 3. Anything not mentioned in the package includes
- 4. Porterage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, mineral water, telephone charges.
- 5. All items of personal nature.
- In Munnar and Thekkady Rooms are Non A/c Rooms as the Destinations are Hill Stations.
- A/c Deluxe House Boat A/c Timings are 9 PM to 6 AM.
- Rooms are Subject to Availability
- In case of non availability of Rooms similar Category Hotels will be provided
- Vehicle Kilometer is Calculated on Garage to Garage Basis.